RELATED NEWS: “I am very pleased and pleasantly surprised by what I saw. The organizers really put in the effort, the pitches were great and the discussion was constructive and stimulating. I certainly believe that such initiatives are necessary and useful to give young people the right opportunity”, Said Roberto Gobo from Valamar. As part of the event held in the hall of Villa Antonio in Opatija, the participants of the program presented to the audience and investors their business ideas that they have developed over the past two months, of which the three best ideas brought cash prizes. Based on the evaluations of the mentors and the jury, the first prize went to the team Elio (Sara Sušanj, Nika Kurti, Emil Rubinić,…) with its application for interactive guided tours, the second place went to the team Sea Memory (Korana Kraguljac, Tonči Brnečić) who created an innovative and an authentic souvenir, while third place went to the Grop team (Ana and Oliver Kamenečki) for an online platform for discovering indigenous local products. “I’m glad to see things like this happen. Also, it is somehow logical for the center of tourist innovations to be launched in Opatija, the cradle of Croatian tourism.”, Emphasized Aljoša Domijan from ABC Accelerator, and continuedWe are following the development of this story with a watchful eye and I think that we will soon have a lot more space for cooperation.” Hubbazia’s activities so far are an overture for the EU project “Establishment of the business incubator of the city of Opatija – Hubbazia” within the Urban Agglomeration of Rijeka. The aim of the project is to establish an incubator specializing in tourism activities that would be a leader in business innovation in the region and a link between young and creative people and existing companies. Immediately before the awards ceremony, a panel discussion was held on the topic “The role of innovation in tourism” with the participation of Valamar’s innovation director Roberto Gobo, RDA Prigoda director Vedran Kružić, founder and investor of Ljubljana’s ABC Accelerator Aljoša Domijan and Silos Group director Mateo Stupičić. while the discussion was moderated by Vanja Vitezić, postdoctoral student and assistant at the Faculty of Management in Tourism and Hospitality. “I am extremely proud that the City of Opatija was the first to decide to make such a step forward. In the midst of a strong outflow of young people, such initiatives and a constructive environment can encourage young and enterprising people to venture into business ventures in Croatia. I am of the opinion that self-employment and constant improvement are the foundations on which a better future can and must be built. Now we are arranging the space to provide the best possible working conditions, and even richer and better quality programs”, Concluded Deputy Mayor Emil Priskić. The City of Opatija, in cooperation with Silos Group doo and a partner, the Faculty of Management in Tourism and Hospitality, at the beginning of the year began organizing a program of free workshops called “Creative Tourism Lab Opatija – incubation program”. Yesterday, on Thursday, May 23, the pilot program called “Creative Tourism Lab” within the new Opatija center of creative tourist innovations “Hubbazia” was concluded with a solemn event. You can find more about Creative Tourism Lab – Opatija HERE.
Passengers entering Indonesia from the three countries — all of which have recorded thousands of COVID-19 cases, the most after China — are required to fill in a health alert card (HAC) issued by the Indonesian Health Ministry.Especially for Indonesian citizens, those who arrived in the archipelago from the aforementioned regions in Iran, South Korea and Italy, would be required to undergo additional medical examinations at the port of entry, Retno said. The policy will enter into force at midnight on Sunday, March 8, and will continue to be evaluated in accordance with global developments, Retno said.On Wednesday, the WHO recorded 2,223 new cases of COVID-19 infections worldwide and another 48 deaths outside China. The number of affected countries has reached 76, with Argentina, Chile, Poland and Ukraine having just reported their first cases of the virus.Topics : “Therefore, Indonesia is to temporarily impose a new policy for travelers from those countries,” she added. The policy will affect people who have a recent history of travel to Tehran, Qom and Gilan in Iran; Lombardi, Venetto, Emilia-Romagna, Marche and Piedmont regions in Italy; as well as Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do in South Korea.“Travelers from Iran, Italy and South Korea who come from outside of the aforementioned regions will need to provide a valid health certificate that is accredited and issued by the health authorities,” Retno said, adding that the document must be shown during check-in. “Without a health certificate, travelers will be denied entry or transit in Indonesia,” the minister went on. Indonesia announced on Thursday new travel restrictions for people with a history of travel from coronavirus-hit regions of Iran, South Korea and Italy in the wake of a significant surge of COVID-19 cases globally.The temporary ban, which will come into effect on Sunday, would prevent people who had visited certain regions in the three countries in the last 14 days from visiting or transiting in Indonesia, Foreign Minister Retno LP Marsudi said.“After reviewing a report from the World Health Organization [WHO], there has been an increase of cases outside China, especially in three countries: Iran, Italy and South Korea,” Retno told journalists in her office on Thursday.
Sir Alex Ferguson insists he is not concerned at Danny Welbeck’s paltry goals return for Manchester United this season. He added: “Maybe he doesn’t appreciate us moving him around in various positions and we’ve maybe overused that because he is young. “But his value to the club is there because I know he can do a job for me in any of those positions. “It’s a fantastic asset when you have a player who is as adaptable as that. “But I think he will find his role through the middle once he gets that maturity and gets into a more consistent way of scoring.” Welbeck has scored just twice for the Red Devils, and only once in the Premier League. It is a remarkable statistic, particularly as he has got three for England, and a massive downturn from the 12 he netted last season. “Last year he had 12 goals, this year he’s only got two, so that’s a big drop,” Ferguson told Inside United. “But that drop doesn’t concern us because he still applies himself really well and still looks to score, still looks to get a chance and with that kind of courage he will eventually become a regular goalscorer.” Press Association