Loading… Agent Lorenzo De Santis expects Barcelona to move for Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez. “He has great room for improvement, he’s having a season of the highest level, the numbers show it. Given his age and performance the €111 million clause is attracting the attention of clubs like Barça. Read Also:Video:Braithwaite mocks shameful moment during Barca unveiling “Then it’s no mystery that Messi has a special feeling with him and hasn’t made it a mystery that he enjoys playing with him. It’s a negotiation that we will certainly find ourselves in the next market window.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 De Santis acknowledges Lautaro’s buyout clause makes him attractive to the Catalans. He told PassioneInter.com: “Lautaro is an extraordinary striker, still very young.Advertisement
A Palm Beach County woman was arrested Sunday after she admitted to police she made up a kidnapping story to cover up the fact that she had been drinking and was too drunk remember where her daughter was, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has reported.An Amber Alert for Natly Irias, 6, was issued Saturday after her mother, Maria Irias, said a man offered to give the pair a ride home from a store and drove off with the child in the car when they reached the house, deputies said. Irias later admitted to deputies that her daughter had not been kidnapped at a store, but that she’d been drinking and couldn’t remember her whereabouts. Shortly after 1 a.m. Sunday, sheriff’s spokeswoman Teri Barbera said Natly had been found.Irias was arrested on charges of child neglect and filing a false report of a non-existent crime.
The State Investigation and Protection Agency (SIPA) interrogated 500 people during the “Var” investigation to find out who all participated in the fixture of the Federal and country’s Premier League matches.As a result, SIPA arrested 12 people in November, Avaz news portal learned. According to Avaz, this police agency, which, according to the order of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH, has been working on the case, signed a report yesterday on abuse of office, receiving gifts and other forms of benefit, which the suspects have been charged with.The sources claim that this is a serious investigation, leading to the very top in the BiH Football Federation, and so far, 15 people are suspected.An investigation by the Prosecutors Office, with the assistance of SIPA members, has already established a well-founded suspicion that persons arrested, including Vladimir Dominkovic, Anto Biljko, Kenan Bajraktarevic, Ilija Zivkovic and Fuad Zahirovic, have committed crimes for which are charged, which is bribery.The same applies to those arrested and released to defend themselves, including Salem Prolic, Irfan Duric, Haris Poprzenovic, Mirza Kazlagić, Marko Brezović, Marija Grgic and Ante Kobas. The suspects include two state judges, which prompted an investigation by the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH. Testimonies were also given by the owners of individual clubs, and the invitation was addressed to Azmir Husic, owner of Tuzla City Soccer Club. He is still based in the United States of America.However, he told Avaz on Tuesday that he did not receive any call and did not make any statements at SIPA, although the agency received different information from which he was heard as a witness.Dozens of other sports directors of clubs from Travnik, Mostar, Gabela, Novi Travnik, Banovic gave statements as well.Recently, the Prosecution has expanded its investigation to several other persons, but no names are being discussed at this time.Some could be key Prosecution witnesses. Prosecution documents clearly state that “the suspects committed the offenses by requiring the administrations of clubs competing in the FBiH League One to give away gifts, in turn, by acting in accordance with their capacity, to influence the outcome of the matches”.According to SIPA evidence and official records generated by the suspects’ tracking, it was determined exactly who and where the suspects gave the money to the beneficiaries to benefit from the results.Judges Zivkovic and Bajraktarevic were delegated by Dominković and controlled by Zahirovic. They took and distributed 10,000 BAM from undercover SIPA investigators. SIPA has already filmed judges taking bribes but from undercover investigator.
Regional Finalists from Cloughfin NS, St Eunans NS and Buncrana NS were presented with an ‘Our World Irish Aid Award’ plaque today at the regional final of the 2018 Our World Irish Aid Awards at the Model Arts Centre in Sligo.This saw 13 primary schools from the region compete for three of 12 places at the national final. Cloughfin NS of Lifford will now proceed to national finals which take place in Dublin on June 20th.Pupils Luka Greene Cora Porter and Ciara Hegarty along with Fiona Farry Principal of Cloughfin N.SThe Our World Awards seek to enable pupils to learn about the lives of children and their families in developing countries. It also aims to show how Ireland, through Irish Aid, and 192 other countries in the United Nations are working together to create a safer and fairer world, and a better future for all the world’s children.Pictured are Daran Conlon, Guest Speaker, Oscar Wray, Holly Kane, Eva Van Dessel and Margaret Carton, Irish Aid. Picture: Clive Wasson.The theme for this year, Transforming Our World, invites pupils to learn about the Global Goals and how Irish Aid is working hard to create a better world and a better future for children living in poverty.Pictured are Margaret Carton, Irish Aid, Freya Hamilton, Sienna Slevin, Sean Dolan and Daran Conlon, Guest Speaker. Picture: Clive Wasson.As well as exhibiting their work and taking part in a number of activities, pupils and teachers heard from special speaker Garda Darran Conlon who shared his experience of promoting diversity through sport in Ballyhaunis.He also spoke of his commitment to the integration of immigrant children, many of whom are from developing countries. St Eunans NS and Buncrana NS receive honours at Our World Irish Aid awards whilst Cloughfin NS advance to National finals was last modified: May 15th, 2018 by Chris CannonShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:buncranadonegalletterkennyOur World Irish Aid Award